Diesel Setting/Locking Kit Saab Vauxhall/Opel
Diesel Setting/Locking Kit Saab Vauxhall/Opel
This diesel setting/locking kit contains all tools required for timing belt replacement on Vauxhall/Opel and Saab vehicles fitted with 1.9CDTi/TiD enginesm, applicable to Saab 9-3 (04-08), Saab 9-5 (05-08), Astra-H, Vectra-C, Signum (04-07) and Zafira-B (05-07).The setting/locking kit contains tools to fit on to the crankshaft pulley to stop the crankshaft rotating. Also included is a fly wheel locking tool and camshaft locking pins. This tool set is crafted by hardened and tempered steel, ensuring its maximum durability for years of use. All tools are well stored in a sturdy case for easy transport.
- Diesel timing kit for 1.9CDTi/TiD engines fitted in Vauxhall/Opel and Saab vehicles
- Kit including: camshaft setting tools, crankshaft locking tool and tensioner pin
- Engine Codes: Z19DT, Z19DTH, Z19DTL
- Supplied in a portable case
- Saab: 9-3 (04-08), 9-5 (05-08)
- Vauxhall/Opel: Astra-H, Vectra-C, Signum (04-07), Zafira-B (05-07)
Shipping Rate Calculator
- Please refer to the "Estimated Delivery Time Frame" available in the product listing for expected delivery time to your address
- NOTE: No delivery to PO Box addresses or Parcel Lockers (please provide residential or business address at checkout)
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
- All products come with minimum 1 year warranty, please consult with our customer help desk for more information if needed.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 3-14 Business Days
Warranty & Returns
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your order confirmation email, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our customer service team will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.
Warranty For Damaged Or Faulty Item
Sometimes things don’t go to plan and we are very sorry that your order has arrived damaged or is faulty. Purchasing through Click Home Express means that we endeavour to achieve a favourable outcome and being available over the phone, via email & chat means that we can work towards a speedy solution. To assist with resolving these little hiccups we ask that you:
- Contact us as soon as possible by submitting a tick via the Click Home Express home page under the heading “Customer Feedback Form”.
- Attach clear photos or provide a short video to display the damage/fault.
- Provide any further comments to describe the damage/fault that will assist in achieving a speedy resolution
Once you have submitted your enquiry, we will be able to review and help us provide you with a resolution.
Change Of Mind PolicyA change of mind may include, but is not limited to, purchases where:
- You chose the wrong colour/size/product
- You believe the item to be unsuitable for your needs
- Your personal opinion of the quality
Change of mind returns are given at the sole discretion of Click Home Express and a 20% restocking fee may be applied. All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Toilet seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
- health and safety products ;
- bulk purchases (including by pallet or pick up); or
- products that are opened (i.e. are not unopened in their original packaging).
Once the Click Home Express has confirmed the refund to be processed, it will be processed to your account within 3 - 5 business days.
Click Home Express is required to refund the order back via the same payment method which was used at time of purchase (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX, PayPal, Zip Pay, Openpay, Afterpay, LatitudePay, Klarna).
If the refund does not appear in your account after a few business days, please check with your payment gateway first. For further questions about the refund status, please get in touch with us via the “Customer Feedback Form” on our home page.
If you have purchased using a Buy Now, Pay Later payment gateway, please contact them regarding your refund and payment plans.