Giantz 12V - 240V Portable Power Inverter
Giantz 12V - 240V Portable Power Inverter
If you looking for ways to power up your AC devices from a 12V source, you only need to hook up to the Giantz Portable Power Inverter.
The Portable Power Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running non-inductive equipment like computers and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Inverter can also power up running lights when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 80% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 2000W and peaking at 4000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications, has exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes and features overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
With so much going for the Giantz Portable Power Inverter, you can be assured of constant clean power within easy reach anywhere, anytime. Get yours today.
The power inverter is not compatible for use with inductive products that contain motors or transformers (such as air conditioners, power transformers and compressors). If power is supplied by the power inverter, it will cause damage to the motor and electronic board.
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Monitors, Fax Devices, Scanner
Entertainment Electronics: TV, DVD-Player, Play Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems, Music
Instruments, Satellite Decoder
Household Appliances: Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Electric Shaver, etc.
Kitchen Devices: Mixer, Ice Machines, kettle, Toaster etc.
- Exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes
- Clear LED display
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Convenient USB output
- Dual 240V outputs
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 80% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output of 2000W
- Peak output of 4000W
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Peak power: 4000W
- Thd: 〈3%
- Output voltage and frequency: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Output wave: Modified
- Socket type: Australian standard
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V-15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC ±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC ±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output, re-power to reset
- Output short protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V ±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency approx.: 80%
- 240V output socket: X2
- USB socket: X1
- Power inverter x 1
- Power cable x 2
- Wireless remote x 1
Shipping Rate Calculator
- Please refer to the "Estimated Delivery Time Frame" available in the product listing for expected delivery time to your address
- NOTE: No delivery to PO Box addresses or Parcel Lockers (please provide residential or business address at checkout)
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
- All products come with minimum 1 year warranty, please consult with our customer help desk for more information if needed.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 3-14 Business Days
Warranty & Returns
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your order confirmation email, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our customer service team will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.
Warranty For Damaged Or Faulty Item
Sometimes things don’t go to plan and we are very sorry that your order has arrived damaged or is faulty. Purchasing through Click Home Express means that we endeavour to achieve a favourable outcome and being available over the phone, via email & chat means that we can work towards a speedy solution. To assist with resolving these little hiccups we ask that you:
- Contact us as soon as possible by submitting a tick via the Click Home Express home page under the heading “Customer Feedback Form”.
- Attach clear photos or provide a short video to display the damage/fault.
- Provide any further comments to describe the damage/fault that will assist in achieving a speedy resolution
Once you have submitted your enquiry, we will be able to review and help us provide you with a resolution.
Change Of Mind PolicyA change of mind may include, but is not limited to, purchases where:
- You chose the wrong colour/size/product
- You believe the item to be unsuitable for your needs
- Your personal opinion of the quality
Change of mind returns are given at the sole discretion of Click Home Express and a 20% restocking fee may be applied. All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Toilet seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
- health and safety products ;
- bulk purchases (including by pallet or pick up); or
- products that are opened (i.e. are not unopened in their original packaging).
Once the Click Home Express has confirmed the refund to be processed, it will be processed to your account within 3 - 5 business days.
Click Home Express is required to refund the order back via the same payment method which was used at time of purchase (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX, PayPal, Zip Pay, Openpay, Afterpay, LatitudePay, Klarna).
If the refund does not appear in your account after a few business days, please check with your payment gateway first. For further questions about the refund status, please get in touch with us via the “Customer Feedback Form” on our home page.
If you have purchased using a Buy Now, Pay Later payment gateway, please contact them regarding your refund and payment plans.